To allow us access to your business page, you need to invite us to be an Admin page role. It’s very simple, and we will do the rest!
Facebook admin role will allow us access to your page on your behalf. We have no access to personal information or financial information!
If you have a business page already set up, please skip step A and go straight to step B.
A. SETTING UP YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE:
- Navigate to your personal Facebook profile page
- Select CREATE A PAGE from the top menu bar on the right
- Choose the page type that best describes your business
- Follow the prompts to complete the set up.
B. ON YOUR BUSINESS PAGE:
- Select SETTINGS on the right
- Select PAGE ROLE about half way down the left menu
- Under ASSIGN A NEW PAGE ROLE type in TONI BRINK
- Select ADMIN ROLE
- Press ADD
We will receive a request to be admin for your page from Facebook.
The process is then complete and we can begin! YAAAY
Click on the button below to set up your Ad account and Billing settings.set up your ad account and billing settings