To allow us access to set up your boosts and allocate funds to your ad campaigns, you need to create an advertising account and load the billing details and set a spend limit.
Facebook business manager allows us access to market on your behalf. We have no access to personal information or financial information!
Click button below for instructions on how to set up your business manager.SET UP BUSINESS MANAGER
Create an Ad Account
- Log into your Business Manager
- Open BUSINESS MANAGER SETTINGS – click the gear icon on the top right.
- Click on AD ACCOUNT on left side menu
- Select +ADD
- Choose CREATE A NEW AD ACCOUNT
- When prompted, fill in your business name, time zone GTM +2:00 and currency as ZAR (the bottom one!) and click CREATE ACCOUNT.
Set up your Ad Account billing details and spend limit
- Go to the top left of page and click BUSINESS SETTINGS
- Click SETTINGS on right of the drop down menu
- Select PAYMENT SETTINGS on left
- Fill in your payment method and set your spending limit.
Assign us as your Ad Account partner
- Select AD ACCOUNT on left menu in Business Manager
- Click ASSIGN PARTNER
- To give you access, enter 352384192156021
- Choose ADMIN ACCESS and assign.
The process is then complete and we can begin! YAAAY
Why is the budget so important? Click on the button bellow to learn why.Budget explained